Your Naturopath in Brisbane
Empowerment & Support
Talks on Healthy Eating
Presented by Gabriela Thiecke, Naturopath
Is your daily breakfast leaving you edgy and fatigued well before lunchtime?
Do you skip breakfast altogether, thinking this’ll help you lose weight?
Do you feel peckish and irritable soon after having eaten?
Does the daily grind of cooking complex meals make you want to go out and eat take-away?
Are you confused about the myriad views about ‘healthy food’ in the general media?
Then come along to one of my free talks and presentations:
Food Matters - Healthy Eating Explained
Hear about the basic building blocks of a healthy diet.
What you will hear and receive:
* A brief history of mankind's dietary evolution and the consequences for human
* The differences between energy-dense / nutrient-dense foods and their respective
impact on health
* Carbohydrates - The good, the bad and the ugly
* Proteins - Structural building blocks and much more
* The "F" word: Fats - but why we need them
* Fibre - More than just the butcher's broom
* Live foods - What they are and their significance
* Free recipe handouts and a summary of the talk
When: Wednesdays from 6.30 - 7.30 p.m., followed by a short Q & A
Fee: Free of charge
Enquiries: click here